Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amelia was here?

It didn't really feel like it! She blew in and then blew right back out!!! She wasn't even here for a week! Being a grown up sucks... She had work to get back to in New Orleans, so couldn't stay too long. We did get to hang out a lot and the girls got to play with playdough a ton (I HATE it, so I told them Aunt Amelia really wanted to play with it!!), but it made me realize how much I miss my sister when she is gone! She really is one of my best friends (So are you Chels, don't worry.. I love both of my sisters!). We disagree on a lot of things, but she is always there for me!! :) I love my sister! Here are some pictures from her trip! Katrina said we need to take a vacation to go see Aunt Amelia... Maybe one day...

Sisters!

Auntie A and the girls!

Kary, Amelia, and Special Bear!

Kary getting her very first french braids done!! :)

1 comment:

  1. She looks a lot like you! How fun she looks like she had so much fun!

    I am sorry to i haven't tried to get the mop back either. i have had so much going on. Want to get together next week? There is an open gym near my house in Meridian off Eagle Road if you want to meet there. It opens at 12:30am on Tues or Thursday. It is free for the wee ones to run and roam. We go all the time to get htem out of the house since it is too cold to go to the parks. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete