Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our Mother's Day...

We went to breakfast at my parent's house for Mother's Day! My dad got these really cool things made for us... He traced all the kid's hands and then a guy he used to work with made these metal flowers out of their hands!! It was so cool!! I knew my dad was making them for my mom of all the grandkids, but I had no idea he was making them for Chels and I!!! I love my dad!!

Michael, Katrina, Porter, and Kary

Chels and the boys!

Nana and Kary.

Papa and Katrina. She is holding her flower.

My parents. My mom is holding the cool flower hand garden he got her!!

So awesome!

The girls both made me button jars with my mom!

For dinner, we went to Becca and Miles' house and had burgers on the grill! Yummy! We had a lot of fun!

Fun on the new swing!!

Rock Band!!

No comments:

Post a Comment