Saturday, March 27, 2010

P90X

I have started P90X again... Yes, again... I tried it awhile ago, but just lost motivation. My friend Alyssa and her husband started yesterday, so I started too!!! Now, I'll feel bad if I miss a work out! We are doing the same schedule, so we can work out together sometimes! We are going to measure ourselves on the wii fit, so we have an exact weight. Also, we are going to take pictures (I'm not sure if I'll post those... they are going to be scary!) and we are going to measure ourselves! I think doing it with someone else is going to make me stick with it better! And, WOW, do I hurt today!! Now, with posting this on here, the world will know that I'm doing it, so I can't wimp out! So, I'll be updating about my progress... Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I started it a while ago and lost motivation too :( I need to kick my butt in gear again, I have those same before pics (which is still what I look like haha) and trust me, no one needs to see them! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kylee Jean I'm proud of you, good job! I have ALL my pictures on my blog & honestly as embarrassing as it is, it makes me really proud to see the difference so I say go for it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I'm getting nervous already thinking about in 6 weeks I have to start...ahhh!! It's super hard but way worth it! It's so hard because it's like an hour each video...that sucks. Anywho stay with it, you'll be one hottie in about 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete