Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Craigslist People:

When you list an item in "Good Condition" I expect that it actually is!! Or, maybe that's just me! I know I am pickier than some... Like with clothes... Don't tell me they are in "Like New Condition" when they are covered in stains and holes!! Anyways... I was so excited that I found a cheap double jogging stroller, and the lady assured me it was in good condition and by the pictures it looked that way... I mean, it was a little dirty, but nothing a good cleaning couldn't fix! WRONG!! I drove 30 minutes for NOTHING!!!! The whole side of one of the seats had a HUGE rip through it, so I am sure that one of the girls would have fallen out!! I am not kidding... it was the length of the seat! Annoying!! If it's in bad condition, tell me, so I know whether or not it's even worth coming to look!!! So, the search is still on for a double jogging stroller... that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!!

1 comment:

  1. and all the stinkin CL scam emails... so annoying... people are ridiculous! I hope you find one soon!

    ReplyDelete