Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Events...

We had a fun Easter. We got up super early and the girls opened their Easter baskets and went on an egg hunt!! Kary was SO excited!! She kept screaming about the eggs she found! It was adorable! Katrina was more focused on finding them!!


The girls in their pretty Easter dresses!
Yes, I SUCK at self portraits!! I tried!

So, we went with pictures of mom and the girls...

And of dad and the girls!

Breakfast at Nana and Papa's.

Paul, Katrina, Emily, and Kary at dinner with Wes' family!

Playing on Uncle Wa's iphone... Pauly didn't like when the girls tried to play.

Kary was waiting for food... I love her face!
It was a great day with lots of candy and lots of good food!! I am blessed with so many wonderful people in my life!! I did miss Amelia though... I don't like that she lives so far away!

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun! Happy Easter! Your family is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete