Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween!

So, I am sitting in the spare room (I should be organizing..), listening to Wes and some friends play Rock Band 2. I figured I would post some more Halloween pictures. The night before Halloween, we went to the Annual Penrod Gingerbread House and Pumpkin Carving Party! My camera battery died, so you can go to www.the-penrods.com/gallery to look at those pictures!

Wes made an AMAZING cake... He's the new Martha Stewart or something! On Halloween, we had Wes' family over for pizza and to watch Florida and Boise State win some football games! Then, off to Trick-Or-Treating at Nana and Papa's.. We only went to 5 houses (3 of which were family!), but they thought it was tons of fun!

Wes frosting his yummy cake. It was a triple layer cake, each layer a different flavor! Red Velvet, Devil's Food, and French Vanilla! OVER ACHIEVER!!! :) With chocolate frosting in between the layers and vanilla on the rest. It was DELICIOUS!!!

This is the finished cake!!

YUMMY!

Her face paint got all smudged, but she was a perfect puppy!! :)
Any time I told her something, I had to address her as "Puppy!!"

Booboo and Daddy! She was a cute little cowgirl!

Papa took them Trick-Or-Treating at the neighbor's houses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment