Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Katrina was with Brittney this year, so it was a bummer not to have her around, but she will be with us next year! Wes woke up and headed to Becca and Miles' house to help Miles smoke a turkey (Patty and Becca made one too)! YUM! Kary and I stopped at my parent's house to see them before we went our separate ways for Thanksgiving!

Kary and I made green bean casserole (it's my favorite Thanksgiving food, so I had to make it!)! I love it! Then, we went to Becca and Miles'. It was so much fun! The kids had a blast on the trampoline, throwing leaves in the air, and running around being kids! I got a couple great shots of Paul, Kary, and Emily actually STANDING STILL! When does that ever happen?!?

The food was DELICIOUS! We had tons and tons of food! Nana, Matt, Amanda, Jessey, Shawn, Becca, Miles, Patty, Sam, Paul, Emily, Kary, Wes and I were there and there are still a lot of leftovers! I can't wait to eat some!

We played Beatles Rock Band! It was so fun! It was hilarious when Shawn thought he scored really well on bass, when really, he was watching the wrong line, and scored 25%! It's impressive that he got any when he wasn't even watching the right line! :) He was a good sport about being made fun of though! Welcome to the family, Shawn! It was a great night!

Thank you everyone for making it a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment