Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas time...


Our Christmas was a lot of fun this year. We went to Kuna and spent Christmas Eve with my family and my mom's side of the family. It was great to see everybody I haven't seen for awhile, but there were a lot of people there that I didn't know. We didn't really get to talk to family much because there were so many people and it was so loud. But, overall, it was nice to see some family and the girls had tons of fun.



Christmas morning, we went to Patty's house. I got a new set of silverware... boy is it wonderful!! :) I love it so much! And, I got a new Bible! I really wanted one, because I have still been using my teen study bible... Time for me to grow up! Then, my hubby got me a gift card to the Christian Book Store so I could buy a cover for my Bible. The girls got cute little Bible story books and toys! We had a great day! For dinner, we ate TURDUCKEN!! YUM YUM!! I am in love with the crawfish jambalaya stuffing now!! Overall, we had a wonderful Christmas. We are truly blessed! When my sister gets in town from New Orleans in a couple weeks, we are celebrating Christmas with my side of the family! :) And I am trying to get her to bring some jambalaya home!! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh look at those four all grown up! Paul and Emmy sure have gotten big since i last saw them! Glad you had a good christmas@\

    What is your phone number? I was going to call you but I don't have you or wes's number. I was going to meet up with you to get that mop back. I have my swiffer but I need to do some deep cleaning! :D

    Anyways also I was going to ask you if you wanted to join a bunco group? I have so far 7 women that are committed to doing it. i need 12. I thought you would enjoy it. It is so fun! It would be once a month and everyone would take turns hosting at each others house once a year. I am trying to keep it in our age group so if you know anyone else too that may want to play let me know!

    ReplyDelete