Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WOW!! I am SO blessed!!

Tonight, I went to the special needs bible study at church. I have been going for a couple months now, and it's great! I am really shy when I meet new people, so hopefully, I can be more outgoing in the coming months!! The people are really welcoming and so nice. And, they understand about all the stuff we go through with Katrina and her medical stuff, because they are going through similar things with their children!

Well, today, the kids were being whiny and kept fighting, so when we got in the car, I told them "NO talking in the car until we get to church!" It actually worked! And, the ride is only 5 minutes, so it wasn't like I was being cruel or anything.. I just didn't want to hear fighting for a few minutes!

When I got in to class, this nice woman, Elsa, gave out Christmas cards. I thought, wow, how nice of her! She doesn't really know me, but she got me a card! I was pretty excited. At the end of class, she handed out envelopes to everyone. Nobody else opened theirs, so I said thank you, and put it in my purse and went to get the girls. (We had to get our redbox movie back by 9pm, so we were kinda in a hurry!).

Anyways, I got in the car, and opened the envelopes... and to my huge SURPRISE, there was money in it! WHAT?!?! How nice of them to give ME money!! I mean, they don't really know me, but they were kind enough to do that! On the way home, I ran out of gas! I was trying to make it to today (payday), but ran a little short. But, because of their kindness, I was able to put gas in my car!! TALK ABOUT AN INSTANT BLESSING!!! I started crying, I was so grateful for their kind hearts. I want to be more like Elsa and her husband Corey. You can just tell they have servant's hearts. They are a huge blessing to the bible study and to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment